The wonderful Sara Ohlin is back with another cocktail for your delight and delectation.
1 1/2 oz gin, preferably a dry one (Smalls, Tanqueray or Bombay Sapphire all work well.)
3/4 oz St. Germain
1/2 oz simple syrup
1 oz fresh lime juice
3 dashes celery bitters
lime wheel for garnish
- Put a coupe glass, or cocktail glass of your choice in the freezer to chill for a few minutes.
- Add gin, St. Germain, simple syrup, lime juice and celery bitters to cocktail shaker.
- Add ice above level of liquid and shake.
- Remove coupe glass from freezer, run edge of a lime wheel on the rim of glass, then dip in sugar. (optional)
- Strain mixture from cocktail shaker into glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel and enjoy!
Thanks Sara, I look forward to trying this one too!
You can buy Sara’s book, Seducing the Dragonfly, book 2 in the Graciella series here…
Is it too late to win his dragonfly’s heart?
Returning home to the Oregon town of Graciella after twelve years away, international real-estate guru Turner Brockman intends to make amends for having disappeared, then vanish again. He didn’t reckon on meeting a figure from the past he tried to escape—beautiful Lily Moreno, now all grown up and the independent, creative owner of Dragonfly Design & Construction.
Lily never expected to see Turner again and she’s determined to hide the love she’s felt for him since she was a girl, when he crushed her heart and killed her trust in men. Creating and owning the top construction company on the West Coast and being there for her friends and family are Lily’s only desires now. Except…there’s an intense chemistry between her and Turner, one she gives in to, only to harden her heart after every encounter.
Welcomed back into the beauty of Graciella and the family farm with loving, open arms, Turner falls quickly for Lily, but faces his greatest challenge yet—seducing Lily into trusting him completely. Will his intense love, patience and good old-fashioned wooing be enough to capture his dragonfly’s heart?
1 thought on “Summer of Love – Cocktail Hour”